CONSERVATOR ATTENDEES MISSION STATEMENT
Conservator Attendee Services is a Certified Guardianship Company
Our Mission is to provide unparalleled, uncompromised oversight of patient care, which exceeds the client's expectations.
Our Vision is to focus on the needs of others.
At Conservator Attendee Services, we:
- Secure and maintain benefits.
- Are the advocate for placement that is least restrictive to claimant's need.
- Maintain records of all income and expenses for the claimant.
- Attend any and all court hearings, Medicaid hearings, along with any and all dealings with local, state or governmental agencies, IRS, and/or creditor hearings as necessary by need.
Associations and Training:
- Member of the Michigan Guardianship Association, Lansing, MI.
- Classroom Training at Probate Support Specialist, Clinton Township, MI.
- Basic Guardian and Conservator Training, Oakland County Probate Court.
To our prospective clients, don't be afraid to Reach Out for assistance nor to Receive it.
We all need someone!
Please note our new address:
Conservator Attendee Services, LLC
22209 West 11 Mile Road #3062
Southfield, MI. 48037